Guest posts have included work by Lex Fajardo, Flora Kirk, Abbi Holt (image, left, from her Abecedarius) Parham Sorooshian, Riva Weinstein, as well as pupils.
Click the link to see the post.
- Guest comic: Tomb, by Phuong Nam Dang - See more in the post about this artist…
- Guest comic – Riva Weinstein’s Iliad Book 2: the Catalogue of Ships - See the accompanying post for more information on this artist!
- Guest illustration – Dr Cora Beth Knowles’ Art-Nouveau-Classics bookplate - How many Classical references can you spot in this beautiful illustrative bookplate? See the accompanying post for more about the artist and how to download this exclusive bookplate to print for your own books!
- Guest illustration – Flaroh’s Medea - In this Guest Post, I’m delighted to introduce you to the fantastic art style of Flora Kirk, aka Flaroh. Read the accompanying post to learn more about her work. Read the accompanying post to see more of the artist’s work!
- Guest comic – Lex Fajardo’s Kid Beowulf: The Tarpeian Rock - In this Guest Post, I’m pleased to offer you a special preview of Lex Fajardo’s new graphic novel, Kid Beowulf: The Tarpeian Rock, based on the story of Romulus and Remus. Enjoy the preview and read the accompanying post to find out how you can read more of Kid Beowulf! If you enjoyed this preview... Read More in Guest comic – Lex Fajardo’s Kid Beowulf: The Tarpeian Rock
- Guest Comic: Abbi Holt’s Abecedarius Letifer - Read more about the illustrations for Abbi Holt’s Abecedarius Letifer in the accompanying Blog Post.
- Guest post: Odysseus’ family tree - There are new Comix coming soon, once marking and health problems have been dealt with. In the meantime, here’s an adorable illustrated family tree for Odysseus by one of my very own 4th year GCSE Classicists, LP. Please enjoy!
- Guest post: The Battle of Thermopylai -
- Guest post: The Aeneid, Book 6 – the Underworld -
- Guest post: Aristeia - By our guest contributor, Parham Sorooshian (PS). Learn more about the arming formula that takes place at the beginning of an Aristeia here. Read more about the aristeia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristeia