These comix share the theme of the epic Homeric poem The Iliad.
- Achilles: myth vs reality - A repeat of a recent-ish oldie. Previously published in two parts.
- The Myth of Achilles pt.2 - The myth of Achilles: part 1 Find out why Paris is known to be a terrible shot here. Learn about epithets here.
- The Myth of Achilles, Part 1 -
- Why Paris is such an utter plonker - You should use the comix Kudos and Aidos and What makes a Homeric hero to help you understand further, but here are a batch of supporting quotations to make it absolutely clear. If you prefer not to read them you should instead watch this video. You can also listen to this short podcast, should you... Read More in Why Paris is such an utter plonker
- Deaths in the Iliad: a Classics Infographic - As requested: buy this as a poster in the UK! Or buy this as a poster in the US! NEW: go here to find out exactly how useless Paris is!
- What makes a Homeric hero? (Infographic) -
- Guest post: The Iliad, Book 1 - THE ILIAD, BOOK 1 By our guest contributor, Parham Sorooshian (PS).
- Guest post: Aristeia - By our guest contributor, Parham Sorooshian (PS). Learn more about the arming formula that takes place at the beginning of an Aristeia here. Read more about the aristeia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristeia
- Arming Formula - See what happens in an Aristeia in these comix about Iliad Book 1 by guest artist Parham Sorooshian Read more about the aristeia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristeia