These comix share the theme of the epic Homeric poem The Iliad.
- Achilles: myth vs reality - A repeat of a recent-ish oldie. Previously published in two parts.
- The Myth of Achilles pt.2 - The myth of Achilles: part 1 Find out why Paris is known to be a terrible shot here. Learn about epithets here.
- The Myth of Achilles, Part 1 -
- Why Paris is such an utter plonker - You should use the comix Kudos and Aidos and What makes a Homeric hero to help you understand further, but here are a batch of supporting quotations to make it absolutely clear. If you prefer not to read them you should instead watch this video.
- Deaths in the Iliad: a Classics Infographic - As requested: buy this as a poster in the UK! Or buy this as a poster in the US! NEW: go here to find out exactly how useless Paris is!
- What makes a Homeric hero? (Infographic) -
- Guest post: The Iliad, Book 1 - THE ILIAD, BOOK 1 By our guest contributor, Parham Sorooshian (PS).
- Guest post: Aristeia - By our guest contributor, Parham Sorooshian (PS). Learn more about the arming formula that takes place at the beginning of an Aristeia here. Read more about the aristeia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristeia
- Arming Formula - See what happens in an Aristeia in these comix about Iliad Book 1 by guest artist Parham Sorooshian Read more about the aristeia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristeia